SERVICE ADDRESS CHANGE: this service has moved from London, SW16 to Kent, TN25

Feedback

If you’ve had your amplifier repaired/upgraded or you made a purchase from me, your feedback would be greatly appreciated. This way you’re not only helping me, but others as well to choose a service that helps them best. Thank you.

(input form is at the bottom of this page)

132 comments on “Feedback
  1. Tony (from eBay) says:

Excellent communication and explanation fo what my overheating Audiolab 8000A amp needed. Gave me the history on previous work done by others and suggestions of upgrades that the amp could have. All before I even committed to pay and have anything done. Had full serivce, replacement of imperfect parts and upraded. Very happy with the result.

2. Olaf (from eBay) says:

Super professional service from start to finish. Great advice upfront on how to package and what couriers to use. Very quick turnaround and very fair pricing. Great communication throughout. Highly recommended!

3. Christopher (from eBay) says:

Absolutely top class service! Brilliant communication and honest opinion. Excellent value. Very happy with the return of my amp, full reconditioned with top audio components. My 20 odd year old amp is like new again. Well worth the investment. Thanks Stoyan 👌

4. Tom Gardner says:

Friendly, knowledgeable, honest, (unlike my experience elsewhere). Stoyan will give you all you need to know in order to make an informed decision. You will get a free full report giving costed options for various levels of repair This was for a full service on my Marantz PM66 KI – a first class experience all the way.

5. Simon (from eBay) says:

Excellent service and fantastic communication throughout the repair process. At each stage I was asked to verify my wishes for the level of repair, and the job was carried out to a very high standard. Great repair and upgrades that will see my amp last for many more years.

6. Paul says:

Absolutely excellent service – Fast, friendly and efficient

I found Stoyan’s website while Googling for a replacement set of capacitors for my PSW1000.2 and was so impressed both with the website and with Stoyan’s rapid response to my email that I decided to take up his offer of a diagnose-and-repair service.

It turned out my PSW didn’t have the “usual” fault and it required much, much longer time on the test bench.

Stoyan kept me informed and offered a range of solutions including an upgrade of all the components which could possibly fail.

All in all, I was extremely satisfied with the service I received and would recommend it without hesitation to anyone else with a poorly PSW

Lots of great, clear information on this website too.

7. Stephen (from eBay) says:

Excellent repair job on our KEF 2010 Sub. Fast turnaround, great communication, and the advice notes for setup we a helpful addition. Would definitely recommend this service. 5-stars all the way.